AutomatorWP WooCommerce Addon GPL Overview:
AutomatorWP is a WordPress plugin that allows website owners to automate their workflows using various triggers and actions. One of the integrations available in AutomatorWP is with the Caldera Forms plugin for WordPress.
Caldera Forms is a famous WordPress form builder that allows website owners to create custom forms for various purposes, such as contact forms, surveys, quizzes, and more. With the AutomatorWP integration, users can trigger actions based on Caldera Forms submissions.
For example, users can set up an automation where an email notification is sent to the website owner when a Caldera Forms submission is received or a new user is created in the website's user database. Other possible actions include adding the form submission data to a Google Sheet or sending a notification to a Slack channel.
To use the AutomatorWP and Caldera Forms integration, users must install and activate both plugins on their WordPress websites. They can then set up workflows in AutomatorWP using the Caldera Forms trigger and select the desired actions to be triggered based on the form submission.
The AutomatorWP and Caldera Forms integration provides a flexible and powerful way for website owners to automate their workflows based on form submissions, helping them save time and improve the efficiency of their website processes.
- User views a product
- The consumer purchases a product
- The consumer buys a product of a category
- The person buys a product with a tag
- The person completes a purchase
- The person buys a product variation
- The consumer completes a purchase with a whole larger than, much less than, or equal to an amount.
- The consumer completes a buy with a charging method
- The user's order repute adjustments to a status
- The user's order with product adjustments its fame to a status
- The user's order with a product of tag modifications its reputation to a status
- The user's charge with an effect of a class adjustments its fame to a status
- The consumer provides a product to the cart
- The consumer provides a product version to the cart
- Vendor receives a sale on a product
- The person's opinions of a product
- The consumer evaluations of a product with a ranking increased than, much less than, or equal to an amount.
- The consumer is delivered to a membership
- The user's get admission to membership receives canceled
- The user's get right of entry to membership expires
- The consumer purchases a subscription
- The consumer buys a subscription variation
- The consumer renews a subscription
- The consumer cancels a subscription
- The person's subscription expires
- The person's subscription adjustments to a status
- The user's subscription fee retry reputation changes
- Guest purchases a duct
- Guest purchases a chimney of a category
- Guest purchases a chimney with a tag
- Guest completes a purchase
- Guest purchases a duct variation
- Guest completes a buy with a whole higher than, much less than, or equal to an amount.
- Guest completes a buy-with-a-fee method
- Guest's order popularity modifications to the status
- The guest's order with duct modifications its reputation to a status
- Guest's charge with a duct of tag adjustments its popularity to a status
- Guest's account with a chimney of a class adjustments its importance to a status
- Add person to coupon
- Add the email(s) to the coupon
- Create a coupon
- Add consumer to membership
- Remove a person from the membership
- Cancel the user's subscription
- Retry the user's subscription payment
- Customer tags to use patron billing and transport facts on actions.
- Order tags to use the order statistics from a trigger on moves (like subtotal, tax, IP address, cut price codes, etc.).