AutomatorWP WooCommerce Addon GPL Overview:
AutomatorWP is a popular WordPress plugin that allows users to automate their website workflows using various triggers and actions. One of the integrations available in AutomatorWP is with the WooCommerce plugin for WordPress.
WooCommerce is the most popular e-commerce plugin for WordPress and allows website owners to create online stores easily. With the AutomatorWP integration, users can trigger actions based on WooCommerce events, such as new order creation, order status changes, products added to the cart, etc.
For example, users can set up an automation where when a new order is created in WooCommerce, an email notification is sent to the website owner, or a new user is made in the website's user database. Other possible actions include adding the order data to a Google Sheet or sending a notification to a Slack channel.
The AutomatorWP and WooCommerce integration is a powerful way for website owners to automate their e-commerce processes, saving time and improving the overall efficiency of their online store. To use the AutomatorWP and WooCommerce integration, users must install and activate both plugins on their WordPress websites. They can then set up workflows in AutomatorWP using the WooCommerce trigger and select the desired actions to be triggered based on the WooCommerce event.
- The user views a product
- The consumer purchases a product
- The consumer buys a product of a category
- The person buys a product with a tag
- The person completes a purchase
- The person buys a product variation
- The consumer completes a purchase with a whole larger than, much less than, or equal to an amount.
- The consumer completes a buy with a charging method
- The user's order repute adjustments to a status
- The user's order with product adjustments its fame to a status
- The user's order with a product of tag modifications its reputation to a status
- The user's charge with an effect of a class adjustments its fame to a status
- The consumer provides a product to the cart
- The consumer provides a product version to the cart
- Vendor receives a sale on a product
- The person's opinions of a product
- The consumer evaluations of a product with a ranking increased than, much less than, or equal to an amount.
- The consumer is delivered to a membership
- The user's get admission to membership receives canceled
- The user's get right of entry to membership expires
- The consumer purchases a subscription
- The consumer buys a subscription variation
- The consumer renews a subscription
- The consumer cancels a subscription
- The person's subscription expires
- The person's subscription adjustments to a status
- The user's subscription fee retry reputation changes
- Guest purchases a duct
- Guest purchases a chimney of a category
- Guest purchases a chimney with a tag
- Guest completes a purchase
- Guest purchases a duct variation
- Guest completes a buy with a whole higher than, much less than, or equal to an amount.
- Guest completes a buy-with-a-fee method
- Guest's order popularity modifications to the status
- The guest's order with duct modifications its reputation to a status
- Guest's charge with a duct of tag adjustments its popularity to a status
- Guest's account with a chimney of a class adjustments its importance to a status
- Add person to coupon
- Add the email(s) to the coupon
- Create a coupon
- Add consumer to membership
- Remove a person from the membership
- Cancel the user's subscription
- Retry the user's subscription payment
- Customer tags to use patron billing and transport facts on actions.
- Order tags to use the order statistics from a trigger on moves (like subtotal, tax, IP address, cut price codes, etc.).