AffiliateWP – Recurring Referrals GPL Overview:
Recurring Referrals permit you to file affiliate commissions whenever a subscription price is made on a membership that used to be referred using an affiliate. Instead of simply awarding associates a fee on the preliminary signup, you can award them for each price the contributors make over the lifetime of their subscription.
At this time Recurring Referrals help the following integrations:
- WooCommerce and the WooCommerce Subscriptions add-on (requires v2.0+)
- Easy Digital Downloads and the Recurring Payments extension
- Restrict Content Pro
- iThemes Exchange and the Recurring Payments add-on
- Paid Memberships Pro
- Gravity Forms
- Zippy Courses
- Stripe via WP Simple Pay
- PayPal Buttons
Once installed, you will have a new Recurring Referrals tab introduced to the AffiliateWP settings screen:
- To allow ordinary referral monitoring for the supported platforms, certainly, take a look at the container to Enable Recurring Referrals and set a Recurring Rate and a Recurring Rate Type if desired, otherwise, it will use the relevant affiliate’s referral fee and percentage. Once enabled, referrals will be routinely recorded whenever a renewal price is made for a subscription that was once referred via an energetic affiliate.
- Other choices you can set are to Enable Recurring Referral Limits and set a numeric price to restrict ordinary referrals created for habitual payments. And finally, if you use our pro-add-on Tiered Affiliate Rates, you will see an extra checkbox to Enable Tiered Rates to be used for ordinary payments.